SilicONE Adhesive Directions
Make sure appliance is clean, dry and free of debris.
Thoroughly clean skin with either alcohol or Westmore Effects PrimeONE (for maximum adhesion). Allow to dry completely.
- Apply a thin layer of adhesive to the appliance.
- Apply a thin layer of adhesive to the skin.
- Attach appliance with gentle pressure.
If adhesive becomes stringy or difficult to use, sparingly add Westmore Effects Adhesive Thinner to achieve desired consistency.
If more work time is desired, dip brush in adhesive thinner prior to dipping into adhesive.
- Not recommended for use as a remover, may contain adhesive solids
Using Westmore Effects SilicONE Adhesive Remover work around the edge of the appliance advancing slowly until adhesive begins to soften and edge lifts. Continue working until appliance is completely free.
Residual adhesive may be removed with a sponge or towel and additional remover.
- For external use only.
- DO NOT get in eyes.
- If irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Heavy inhalation of vapors may cause drowsiness.
- Heavy Inhalation of vapors could irritate nose and throat.
- Keep tightly sealed when not in use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 80°F (27°C)